Saturday, April 19, 2014

tantalizingly through the soil at your feet... O winds,O breeze, O breath O tree, where is the hour you hid as you giggled like a school girl, half in innocence , half in mischief....

Oh , to be able to find the hour to toss all the twigs and stones and pebbles and sand and soil over across that pond.....and return to the one thing that alone seems to give some happiness, therefore have some meaning. That one thing: to live being oneself, all the time. Politics often threatens to take me away from my little paper boats, these paper boats in which i loaded the cargo of my dreams and set those dreams afloat on the breeze of love in the direction of nowhere from where the little whiffs of love keep blowing gently in.....As I stand here, under this tree that recognises me from me what beats in my bosom,..O tree, tell me the hour that will take me to the sound of the ripple that love causes in your leaves....Let my hour come too...let me leaves clap their hands too..let me sing with you and my soul be carried in and by the breeze that your leaves exhale...or the breeze that plays with your leaves as it does with your scrumptious mouth, kissing even the lips of your roots, exposes tantalizingly through the soil at your feet... O winds,O breeze, O breath O tree, where is the hour you hid as you giggled like a school girl, half in innocence , half in mischief....At your feet, on your bosom , in your breath lies the hour I seek. Do you know I will never come to claim it, because I know if I claim you will render it unto me as mine...and I gave it you because i wanted it to be yours. I will always come to you to reclaim my debt, but never accept it even if you give it to me a million fold with interest and more...This hour which is my bond with you will always be in your gentle finger, O leaves. This hour will always be with you because this hour is the hour of eternity of my love for you..I have other eternities to love, other loves to follow..other hours that I have entrusted to other friends, friends like the sea out there, things like the cloud that laughs and bathes with me, things like the temple bells that sing to me songs of romance while others fear them for hell and heaven....

My hour is with you and though i will seek it every hour, never shall I allow myself to find it...

Because I love you O tree, Because I love you O seas, Because I love you, you proud sky and O gentle humble earth. Because I love you. because I love......

Keep the hour. I have no time for time keeping. I have time for eternity and I will dance and sing because only dance is eternal and because only song is eternal

If I ever fall in love again......if I ever find that I have always been in love...If you who think I talk insane because I talk to you of love..

If i come and embrace and kiss you and sleep with you, O sky.....you will know why I seek the hour and don't want to find it. O earth, and rivers and streams and winds and fire and the dark dark night in which my love glows...and the bold bright day which hides my night of loving sins >>>Because I love you which is because you love which is all that you and I and others know, even those who think they know not......One day, all thorns will sing too and share with the rose their pain..One day the rose will toss its head at the thorns and sing, I am a coquette, you are sages....teach me how to get all the blame silently Love you..(Dedicated to someone)

No comments: