Saturday, April 19, 2014

Blood dripping from my words

  I have known and experienced and lived through what worlds words can create, what worlds can words build and rebuild and what worlds can words devastate. My own words have taught me how they can turn wounds into dreams and dreams into wounds. I like to remember the dreams the words of some in my life bequeathed to me; I like never to forget the spectacle of blood trickling or even streaming down from wounds wide and deep on the hearts and minds of others that i inflicted. I seek and expect no forgiveness from those who I destroyed with my words. You , the good soul that you are, may not even know how much blood I have shed in life with words alone. You are an angel of heaven's purest glow. Therefore,my words will sound unreal to you. That is how your presence in this world defines grace. I am different.

No comments: