Thursday, March 3, 2011

Subtlety is a genetic defect which some are lucky to be born without.



Subtlety is a genetic defect which some are lucky to be born without.




I have seen most amazing dreams crash to pieces against rocks, but we keep ourselves in good cheer looking at the remnants of slender hope that trembles on the edges of death. But I have danced my way through these corpses of dreams, often laughing at my own courage to dream on.

Stumbling from one dream to another till the dreamer falls on the rocks, exhausted, defeated, dead .. but I know laughter is the only way to mock such destiny ..as long as one has to endure life, why not defy it with dreams.. we all do it.. but a fact is a fact. nevertheless i am not sending invitations to despair. i am only trying to recognize its face so i can fight it better.

No comments: