Sunday, June 17, 2012

stray pick ups from Facebook: sins which only cross can punish

"All I have to do is to ensure that my sins are of a stature which only a Cross can punish."


"All my life, including its heartbreaks and hardships, has been a dream lived to the fullest. At this stage, I have only gratitude to offer to life."


"It hurts me when I see guilt in the eye of my killer. I want him to kill me with a clean conscience."......


"All I seek is benefit of certainty. Let my punishment be worthy of the sins I commit. In exchange, I am willing to extend benefit of doubt to the whole world. It hurts me when I see guilt in the eye of my killer. I want him to kill me with a clean conscience."......


The only favour I did my father was to love and worship my mother -- and he thought that that was all I needed to do to be called a great son. Once he told me this, " We are both lucky: you have a father who will always stand by you, no matter what you do. And I am lucky that, with a mother like that, you will seldom need me to do that."

No comments: